It’s no secret I am a planner, in both my business and my life, just ask my husband! My planning can drive him crazy as he is more of a spontaneous kind of guy! I love spontanaiety too but planning is paramount to help us get to where we want to go! Planning does not have to be boring! Last week I had an amazing day of planning for 2015 at a Heart Based Business Planning workshop with Claire from Project work life, you can find out about the workshop here. I would highly recommend it if you are in business for yourself or want to be in business for yourself. This is me at the end of the day holding up the biggest ah-ha moment I had that day!
Another really fun way to plan is using Leonie Dawsons workbooks and planners. I used them last year and it has been super satisfying to go over them throughout the year and celebrate achieving the goals I set for myself, both in business and in life. Leonies planning for 2015 workbooks are now available, here’s more about them
The 2015 Create Your Shining Year workbook & calendar is an incredibly popular & useful tool to help you plan out & make happen your most incredible year in life or busines (or both!). Over the last six years, thousands of women have used this workbook with the most amazing results. It’s the best planning tool available to help you make your year your most exceptional yet!
Used by entrepreneurs, artists, mamas, creatives, coaches, teachers and women of all ages, the Create Your Shining Year in Life and Biz workbooks are filled with dozens of pages of powerful worksheets & a printable calendar to help you create your amazing new year, you can buy them here
I would highly recommend these fun planners both for your life and your biz! I have had an amazing year. Here are some of the goals I set this year and achieved
- Launching my first ecourse, Natural Super Kids and making a difference in the lives of over 50 families!
- Creating my new Delicious Wellbeing ecourse launching in January, you can be kept in the loop about that one here.
- Working with many clients in my naturopathic clinic that inspire me everyday!
- I invested in myself and my business this year, enrolling in Kylie Patchetts Mind, Money, Mojo mastermind program which has taught me so much and introduced me to an awe inspiring bunch of women that have become my support and cheerleading crew – simply amazing!!
- Taken 6 weeks off and been on 4 holidays, including an awesome campervan adventure around New Zealand.
- Continued to keep myself fit and healthy all year thanks to Green smoothies, bone broths, personal training, yoga and beach walks!
What have you achieved this year? I would love to hear from you in the comments section below
So how will 2015 look for you, have a think about it, get it out of your head and onto paper and most importantly take action and make it happen. This is your life, you get one shot, do what you love and make the most of this one precious life!
You can buy your 2015 workbook and planner here